poi-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Nokleberg <ch...@sixlegs.com>
Subject Re: Improving POIFS performance
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 02:05:17 GMT
On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 02:31:37PM -0500, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
> So Glen said he should have time to help integrate it and sheppard it and
> Chris as a committer.

Sounds good, FYI there have been some bug fixes to the code since you
had a look at it. Glen, if/when you need an updated set just let me know.

BTW I am not an Apache committer but am pretty involved with a couple of
open source projects, so hopefully as a sheep I will not be too unruly.

> Avik is going to help with the TNEF stuff.
>
> So I'll come clean.  I have a baby on the way and I'm on the road a whole
> lot.  So its kind of hard to be the go to guy these days.  Things are kind
> of determining their own priority.

Congratulations :-)

Chris