poi-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Stampoultzis <gst...@iinet.net.au>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-poi forrest.properties
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 08:59:51 GMT
Oh... just realized... you removed the apachecon banner (I assume by
accident).  Can you put this back?

Regards,

Glen

At 09:41 AM 13/10/2003, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:

>Hi,
>
>On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:35:14 +0500
>(Subject: Re: cvs commit: jakarta-poi forrest.properties)
>"Avik Sengupta" <avik.sengupta@itellix.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey, cool, i like it!
>
>Danke :)
>
> > I have a few nitpicks:
> > * I hate the big hude pdf logo hainging in mid air. I think a link to
> > pdf would be nice as a text link next to the Home link in the top bar
> > -- Home | PDF
>
>Agreed. God knows I tried in the past. ;) I am still investigating
>how to. (Yes, I wanted to display like
>"Home | PDF" ... ;-)
>
> > * I liked the fact that originally, the code sections were boxed.. it
> > looked nice. Also, is the current code sections in fixed-width font?
>
>Agreed. Will be fixed soon.
>
> > * the HSSF/howto page, for example has horizontal scrolling, i cant
> figure out how.
>
>I think it is because of the length of the code.
>If I put carriage return (and LF) to some codes, I think the scroll bar
>would be wiped out completely.
>
> > But anyway, i think this is a fresh new look!
>
>Any suggestions/opinions would be appreciated!
>
>Anyway, I am now re-creating
>Jakarta-POI
>WebServices Site
>WS-SOAP
>WS-Axis
>websites. I hope they would be the same look and feel.
>That skin was based on "avalon-tigris" skin. Cool.
>
>Really, I welcome any suggestion, indeed.
>
>Thanks,
>
>-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

Glen Stampoultzis
Avalon Software
(A member of the Avalon Group)
Level 50, 120 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC  3000
Office: +61 3 9225 5281 | Fax: +61 3  9225 5050 | Mobile: (04XX) XXX-XXX
E-Mail: glen.stampoultzis@avalonsoftware.com.au
Web: www.avalonsoftware.com.au

NOTICE -
This email is confidential and intended only for the stated addressee(s).
If you receive this in error, please inform us immediately and delete it
and all copies from your system. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, or
dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. Any views or
opinions contained in this email are those of the author and are not
necessarily endorsed by Avalon Software, and the company cannot be held
responsible for any misuse. This email and its attachments are believed to
be free of any virus, or defect, but it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure this. Avalon Software do not accept responsibility or
liability for any loss or damage arising in any way from its receipt or use
or for any errors or omissions in its contents that may arise as a result
of its transmission.