poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Improving POIFS performance
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 19:31:37 GMT
So Glen said he should have time to help integrate it and sheppard it and
Chris as a committer.

Avik is going to help with the TNEF stuff.

So I'll come clean.  I have a baby on the way and I'm on the road a whole
lot.  So its kind of hard to be the go to guy these days.  Things are kind
of determining their own priority.

-Andy

On 10/8/03 12:56 PM, "Ryan Ackley" <sackley@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

> Whatever happened with this?
>
> Ryan

Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.