poi-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>
Subject Re: TestValueRecordsAggregate
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:17:01 GMT
Yah I was looking at it a few weeks ago.  I couldn't get past the size
mismatches on serialization so I didn't get as far as you have.

I think 3.x was created before we had shared stuff support in 2.x so we
have to merge it in.  IIRC, I think Jason had a patch to properly
unoptimize shared formulas for HEAD.