poi-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Stampoultzis <gst...@iinet.net.au>
Subject Re: Updated license on head.
Date Sat, 10 Apr 2004 08:50:56 GMT

Meeh...  I don't really mind the new license.  Updating it isn't a
glamorous job but made a little easier (and funerer) with some Ruby
scripting.  More painful is merging stuff from the branch.  I'm thinking
subversion is looking real good at this stage.

The @author tags thing is something I care more about.  Thankfully we're
not required to change that.

Regards,

Glen