poi-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Stampoultzis <gst...@iinet.net.au>
Subject TestValueRecordsAggregate
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2004 04:03:54 GMT

I'm just looking at TestValueRecordsAggregate to see if I can do anything
to fix it up.

I'm finding it pretty confusing to follow but I can see a couple of issues
that are preventing things from working.  Firstly it tries to store the
formula before it's finished constructing it.  When it then needs to return
the formula it appears that it tries to reconstruct it as a new record.  No
attempt is made to handle shared formula records and string records seem to
get lost.

Anyone else been looking at this?  I don't want to duplicate any current work.

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au