poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Koundinya \(Sudhakar Chavali\)" <sudhakar_koundi...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Leaving POI
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 03:34:21 GMT
Congratulations Ryan,

You have done a great work for this open source API,

Regards
Sudhakar

Oliver,

Although I do not have any experience in developing open source APIs, I would like to join
your
team for contributing my work for the open sources. Since four months as I am in working with
different document parser API, I think I can understand the work of existing POI in short
period.

Thanks
sudhakar

--- Piers Taylor <apachedev@2vu.com> wrote:
> Ryan - well done for all your work which has been invaluable
> in the development of the Office integration work I did for
> Goss Interactive. Best of luck with your new job!
>
> Andy - I have done some work with Ryan (and am currently
> rolling our latest fixes/updates into a patch).
>
> >unless someone steps up to the plate (volunteers)...
>
> Please consider me a prospective volunteer - I am currently
> reviewing the HWPF code to see what state of play is.
>
> Best regards,
> 		  Piers

=====
"No one can earn a million dollars honestly."- William Jennings Bryan (1860-1925)

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler."- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid."- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)