poi-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subversion migration
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 05:04:32 GMT
On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 21:31:25 -0500, andy@superlinksoftware.com
<andy@superlinksoftware.com> wrote:

> Google for "subversion OS X" is all complaints and "get special build
> from so-and-so", is OS X an actively supported platform for subversion?
> Has anyone (known to a person here) ever installed a compatible (with
> svn.apache.org) subverison on OS X?

Just thought I'd answer this one conclusively.

My mac-mini arrived yesterday, so I had a chance to install the binary
build for SVN. Standard Mac style install (not a dmg->drag into Apps,
one of the ones where it actually puts bits into different parts).

The only thing it didn't seem to do was to setup PATH to look in
/usr/local/bin/, but that might be the fault of the XCode install, as
I installed that directly afterwards. Otherwise it's working fine so
far.

Hen