poi-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Klute <kl...@rainer-klute.de>
Subject Re: FormulaEvaluator Partial Implementation
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 05:08:16 GMT
Am Dienstag, den 10.05.2005, 20:38 -0700 schrieb
andy@superlinksoftware.com:
> -1 on committing any patches without unit tests anymore.  It
> destabilizes code too much.  Even to scratchpad because then the code
> never moves out of scratchpad.  We learned this lesson already.  It
> doesn't matter how good or bad or how much we want it...no unit tests +
> doco...it stays as patches in bugzilla.

I second that. Better fewer functionality but tested and documented than
vice versa.

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  klute@rainer-klute.de
  K├Ârner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423

Inhibit software patents: http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/