poi-dev mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <avik.sengu...@itellix.com>
Subject RE: FormulaEvaluator Partial Implementation
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 13:35:15 GMT
On Thu, 2005-05-12 at 08:54 -0400, Amol Deshmukh wrote:
> TWIC:
>
> I've started writing automated tests and
> I can see how they are immensely helpful :)

See, told you so! ha ha..! :)

<snip>

> I have written the user api docs and contributors
> guide which in itself was a GoodThing, since that
> made me revisit the user api and change it to make
> it (slightly) more usable.

Great! have you written them as xdocs? If you want, post them to
bugzilla, and I'm happy to convert them to xdocs. You can then maintain
them in that format later.

> So once I'm done with my TODO list I will submit
> a patch along with the user and dev docs. Will
> probably take me another weekend though, so expect
> (if u care that is :) the next patch around Monday.

I'm sure many people do.

> Hopefully with a couple of more rounds of testing,
> IMHO, it should be in good shape to be worthy of
> getting into scratchpad (?)

I certainly think so. Might be useful to put your wip in bugzilla, if it
isnt too much of a pain, I can pitch in if I have some time.