poi-dev mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <avik.sengu...@itellix.com>
Subject Formula Eval docs
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 15:09:40 GMT
I have checked in the documentation for Formula Eval, both user guide,
and contributor/development guide. They should be on the site when its
next rebuild.. Glen, can you please do the honours?

Its slightly backward to check in docs, before code, but the code is
coming along nicely, and I thought the docs would help code review etc.

Amol, once the are on the site, pls check them for correctness.  Also,
if you make further changes/enhancements to the docs, could you pls send
them in as diffs against the xdocs... its a simple format.

Regards
-
Avik