poi-dev mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <avik.sengu...@itellix.com>
Subject Re: Is there a schedule for the next release?
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 07:59:28 GMT
I don't think that having only writing functionality (or the fact that
creating a new drawing removes old one's) are necessarily a problem.

AFAICS, the issues are a) some files failing to read, and b) some files
being corrupted on re-write, both of which are obvious regressions from
some of our previous releases.

However, with all the new functionality in, a couple of dev releases on
the way would certainly help.