poi-dev mailing list archives

From acoli...@apache.org
Subject Re: Is there a schedule for the next release?
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 04:49:53 GMT
Well what makes sense is to have a toggle switch for now.  Basically
"yes see the drawing stuff" and "no don't see the drawing stuff".  Or
someone finish the drawing stuff so that it read/writes properly.  The
drawing stuff was a SuperLink Software customer and the deal was to make
it possible to write images not necessarily read them.  Generally we
write estimates to feature complete, but this one was an exception.  It
was probably a mistake to have the image stuff "on" by default since it
does not properly read them.

-Andy

--
Andrew C. Oliver