poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 3.0.1 RC1 as 3.0.1 FINAL
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 01:27:43 GMT
-1 on publishing separate maven artifacts.  There should be one release.
  That Maven can't handle that we release separate jars is Maven's
problem.  This is not a comment on the POM (other than I wish GUMP
wasn't now broken as a result) or others publishing jars/source releases
for POI.  I'm just against pushing a special maven-only release with any
kind of official/semi-official status.  I also do value the separation
of scratchpad/contrib making it obvious what is considered stable/core
and what is not.

-andy