poi-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@torchbox.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 3.0.1 RC1 as 3.0.1 FINAL
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 11:43:11 GMT
On Wed, 6 Jun 2007, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
> -1 on publishing separate maven artifacts.  There should be one release.
> That Maven can't handle that we release separate jars is Maven's
> problem.

Maven can handle our three different jars, but that requires poms, but
it's a faff to generate them. No-one seemed to care, so I went for the
easy route of bundling them all into one...

> I also do value the separation of scratchpad/contrib making it obvious
> what is considered stable/core and what is not.

OK, I'll look at persuading ant to spit out three different poms, and have
it use the main jar files. I'll do another -RC once I've got that playing
nicely.

Nick