poi-dev mailing list archives

From Travis <uniformstupid...@gmail.com>
Subject Outlook MSG Files using POI
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 23:09:36 GMT
I've been reversing the Outlook MSG file format for about a year now.  Would
the POI project be interested in creating a sub-project for the
implementation of this format?  If so I would be more than happy to donate
and/or continue to develop the code needed for Outlook 2000 and above (I
actually already have a sourgeforge project for this, but the code is in a
very 'ugly' state as well as it making more sense to put this under the POI
umbrella).

I'm relatively certain I'm mailing the correct list for this type of
question, if I'm not, then I appoligize for the spam (I couldn't find a
"Contact us" address on the POI Apache project page).

Let me know if you believe this is a good idea and I can start a rewrite of
the current code into a more usable form (it's current form is more of a
"hey, can this be done without COM").

Regards,
-Travis Ferguson