poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Madhu" <ma...@sraindia.com>
Subject Re: Request for change readPictures in org.apache.poi.hslf.HSLFSlideShow (3.0.1 FINAL)
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:07:39 GMT
Hi all..

I am using I am currenty using version 3.0.1 final for reading Xl files,but i am having same
out of memory  exception ,when i will read XL files,whose size is more than 3 MB, could any
one guide me, to  solve this.

Madhu
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sujith Quintelier
  To: dev@poi.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 2:15 PM
  Subject: Request for change readPictures in org.apache.poi.hslf.HSLFSlideShow (3.0.1 FINAL)

  Hi,

  I don't know if this is the way doing it correctly.

  I am currenty using version 3.0.1 final and I think I found a small bug and I would like
to propose a solution.
  It is in org.apache.poi.hslf.HSLFSlideShow.readPictures

  When certain pictures are to big, an error (OutOfMemory) is thrown but not catched. No other
pictures are read but it should read the next one.

  In attachment you will find the old solution and the new one.

  Regards,
  Sujith Quintelier