poi-dev mailing list archives

From David Fisher <dfis...@jmlafferty.com>
Subject Re: [vote] svn commit for ugo and gianugo
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:33:28 GMT
Hi Ugo,

Welcome to POI.

I find it interesting that you have been involved in Abdera. I just
was looking at that API last night.

Since Apachecon in Atlanta, Yegor and I have been experimenting with
Roller - well mostly me, he's been playing with Rhino some. My reason
was to use Roller as a front end where we can have the marketing guys
update their own content. As I have become familiar with Roller, I
have become very intrigued by the Feed capabilities and I was
thinking about using ROME Propono. I've been on the Roller user list
and was reading one of Dave Johnson's blogs and he mentioned that IF
someone hooked up Adbera to Roller he'd give up ROME Propono.

So, I looked at Abdera. What do you think about pulling out binary
POI as a Document through an Abdera served feed?

Regards,
Dave