poi-dev mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>
Subject [VOTE] Release of POI 3.0.2 BETA2
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2008 14:08:26 GMT
Hi All,

As release manager, I've produced a new release candidate POI-3.0.2-BETA2.

It can be downloaded from:
  http://people.apache.org/~yegor/POI-3.0.2-BETA2/

The release contains a number of bug fixes since the release
POI-3.0.2-BETA1 as well as new functionality. The list of changes is available in the change
log:
  http://poi.apache.org/changes.html

This build was produced from POI-3.0.2-BETA1 merged with TRUNK r608809. Note, the release
does NOT include the new ooxml code.
As discussed with Nick, once ooxml support is ready for some sort of release, that will be
POI 3.1.

Please vote and say your opinions. The vote options are:

[ ]+1  - I support the release
[ ] 0  - I don't care
[ ]-1  - I'm opposed to the release because...

I'm voting [+1]. Voting will last a week, and end on Saturday 12th January.

Regards,
Yegor