poi-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@torchbox.com>
Subject Conditions for moving HSSFFormulaEvaluator out of scratchpad?
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 09:33:25 GMT
Hi All

I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on when we might move
HSSFFormulaEvaluator out of scratchpad? It's fairly well tested now, just
doesn't support all the functions we might need. (OK, it supports all the
ones I need, but from the mailing list posts clearly not all the ones that
everyone needs....)

So, do we want to set some sort of goal/standard for the number of
functions we'll want to have implemented before moving it out, or
something like that? Or, does anyone have another idea for the conditions?

Nick