poi-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@torchbox.com>
Subject Re: POI 3.5 beta as a pom dependency
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 16:43:19 GMT
On Mon, 8 Sep 2008, Paolo Mottadelli wrote:
> It would be great to provide a maven pom (to manage POI dependencies)
> for the POI 3.5 beta release.
> Having that pom, we will be able to include POI 3.5 as a dependency in
> a maven built project.
> At the moment I have to manually copy/paste dependencies' jars like:
> _ ooxml-schemas.jar
> _ openxml4j-bin-alpha-080407.jar

You'll probably need to go and talk to repository@ about at least some of
it.

In theory, it should be possible to get openxml4j published in ibiblio.
We'd probably need another beta release of it, write a pom, and go through
the upload hoops. Are you already an openxml4j committer?

The think we certainly need to talk to repository about is ooxml-schemas.
That's generated from the Ecma supplied xsds by xmlbeans. No idea what the
procedure is for getting that into the maven accessible repo.

Nick