poi-dev mailing list archives

From hanuma <nallurigupt...@gmail.com>
Subject probelm with ppt content when working with apache hslf classes
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 08:19:26 GMT

Hi to all,
Please help me if you have a solution to this.
I had a ppt, in that ppt i modified the content of second slide .
Every thing is working fine.But the problem is when i open that modified ppt
in ms office 2000 version the content of the modified slide(2nd slide) is
not visible. The other slides data is visible. I observed this only when i
am opening the ppt in 2000 version only but not in office 2007 and 2003.
Please help me. I am using apache poi hslf im my program.

Thanks in advance.
Gupta