poi-dev mailing list archives

From David Fisher <dfis...@jmlafferty.com>
Subject Re: HDGF, chunks_parse_cmds.tbl, and GPLv3
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 16:18:00 GMT
Hi Nick,

There is the related legal question about whether or not any LZW
implementations might be infringing on the Unisys patent, or if that
even matters anymore. This was the related issue I was attempting to
elucidate the other night. In other words an additional question
related to the contribution.

If that is trouble then it may not matter if we get the author to
change the license as the contribution may need to go. I don't now
what that means for HDGF...

Regards,
Dave