poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <d...@jmlafferty.com>
Subject Re: Updating Custom Properties in XWPF
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 20:35:03 GMT
You should already be able to do something like this:

POIXMLProperties.ExtendedProperties ext =
doc.getProperties().getExtendedProperties();
ext.getUnderlyingProperties().setApplication("Microsoft Office Word");

(The Mac Office 2008 SP2 Workaround for XWPF.)

There should be setters for all the getters with all Core, Custom and
Extended Properties.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/poi/trunk/src/ooxml/java/org/apache/poi/POIXMLProperties.java

When you are done write the document and your property changes should
be in the correct part.

Regards,
Dave