poi-dev mailing list archives

From Sistla Bhanu Prakash <bhanu.sis...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting wrong cell value if starts with 01234
Date Sat, 17 Oct 2009 02:48:30 GMT

Currently i am using POI API to read the cell values, i have some issue with
the API, can any one help me in resolving issue. Here is the problem

1) Currently i have a Column Header with Postal Code/Zip Code
2) Having cell value as "01234"  when I read the data i get the value as
1234, has any one face this type of problem and what is the work around

Here is the code

case HSSFCell.CELL_TYPE_NUMERIC:
                       value =
String.valueOf(cell.getNumericCellValue()).trim();

Thanks
Bhanu S