poi-dev mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>
Subject Re: Files created with Office 2007 and 2010 betas.
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:54:12 GMT
Can you upload sample files created with Office 2010 beta that POI
cannot process? I exercised POI trunk against .xlsx and .pptx  created
with the latest build of Office 2010 beta and saw no problems.
The build number is 14.0.4514.1004.

I don't think we should worry about files created with MS Office 2007
beta because they are not fully conformant to the OOXML specification.
The only reasonable workaround is to unzip the OOXML package and extract
interesting bits using SAX or XPath.

Yegor