poi-dev mailing list archives

From Anjana Fernando <laferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SQL based data access for POI-HSSF and POI-XSSF
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2010 07:00:44 GMT
Hi Mark,

Thank you for the reply .. I actually came across xlSQL earlier, and I
was specifically looking for any Apache licensed libraries, and xlSQL
is GPLv2, which is incompatible with Apache's license as I know. Also
another reason for using Apache POI is, I guess it is the most mature
and actively in-development API for Excel support, e.g. having OOXML
functionality.

Cheers,
Anjana.