poi-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Valyanskiy <max...@jet.msk.su>
Subject problem with ooxml-lite and tables in PPTX
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 08:15:11 GMT
Hello!

I found strange problem with ooxml-lite jar.

There is classes that process tables in PPTX documents (DrawingTable & co). There
is unit test that coverts it - TestXSLFPowerPointExtractor.testTable().

This test works fine with full ooxml jar, but fails to work with ooxml-lite. I
found that concrete implementation of CTTable is replaced with XmlAnyTypeImpl when
we are working with ooxml-lite. It worth noting that XSLFCommonSlideData uses
XmlCursor and XPath searches to find tables.

Also I tried to remove XmlCursor/Xpatth searches from that code, but it did not
found how to do it - CTGraphicalObjectData it some king of abstract interface. It
has no method to get CTTable child object.

Maybe someone has ideas?

best wishes, Max