poi-dev mailing list archives

From "DOSI09, Prestataire" <dos...@ext.lapeyre.fr>
Subject problem:add button in excel with Apache POI library
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 09:11:47 GMT
Hello,

I'm working on a project that uses the Apache POI project Project.

I generate Excel files to export data from an application made in Flex / Java.

My excel export files contain multiple tabs.

So far, I managed to do what my client asked me through the Apache POI library.

In fact it's really easy to use.

But my client asks me to do something that I can not do.

Explanation: my client wants me to add a button (menu: display: toolbar: form) type of form
to call macrossur each sheet tab.

But I do not see how to add a button for example in a cell type with the Cell POI library?

And if it's possible to add a button, how to connect from a macro?

I looked on the internet and various forums but I found nothing.

I have attached a screenshot to see more details!

thank you for your help

Raphael Grandjean

Engineer Developer of Java/J2E

Raphaël Grandjean
Etude et développement système d'information
LAPEYRE Services