poi-dev mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <yegor.koz...@dinom.ru>
Subject Re: Beta 5?
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 07:57:36 GMT
Two weeks back, I posted my plan to release 3.8-final in December
2011, but now I realize that we are not yet ready and another beta
would be more appropriate.
Personally, I think we are ready for the final release in terms of new
features, but we are not quite good in terms of resolving bug reports
and applying patches -  there is quite a few recent bugs that need
attention.

I'm +1 to release beta5 in December. When does Tika need it ?
What if I cut the release around Dec 10, then give a week for review
aiming to be on the mirrors by Dec 20 ?

Right now I need at least a week to apply pending changes in XSLF -
I'm working on this API as a part of my daytime job and I'm happy with
the progress.

Yegor