poi-dev mailing list archives

From Abhi <abhilas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Images in excel - performance issue
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 14:11:01 GMT
Hi,

I got the actual reason for the performance issue. This is not because of
images, but its due to merge region. In order to place the image in cell, I
am merging few cells. This step is taking more time.

sheet.addMergedRegion(new
org.apache.poi.ss.util.CellRangeAddress(currentRow, numberOfRowsToMerge,
currentColumn, numberOfColumnsToMerge ));

Is there any alternate for this?

Thanks
Abhilash

--