poi-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Talbut <jtal...@spudsoft.co.uk>
Subject What should XSSFName.BUILTIN_FILTER_DB refer to?
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 06:24:53 GMT
Hi,

What should the XSSFName.BUILTIN_FILTER_DB named range refer to?

I've been using the following code to set up an auto-filter:
             CellRangeAddress wholeTable = new
CellRangeAddress(startRow, endDetailsRow, startCol, state.colNum - 1);
             state.currentSheet.setAutoFilter(wholeTable);

And I've noticed that the resultant XSSFName.BUILTIN_FILTER_DB refers to
the top few rows of the table, not either the whole table or just the
first row.
The auto-filters work, but I'm confused about the name (and it means I
can't write a unit test for my use of auto filters).

Thanks.

Jim