poi-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Beeker <andreas.bee...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release POI 3.10-FINAL
Date Sat, 18 Jan 2014 01:31:18 GMT
Hi,

although there might be a few issues ...:

 > please check that not only does the code work
there are still some disabled junit tests, but they seem to be disabled for quite a while
now

 > no major breakages have occurred since the last release
with r1553336 a few internal classes were re-/moved [1], at least the existing test-drivers
still worked,
but one will need to use the ooxml-jars (anyways) when they want to use agile encryption
Furthermore two open bugs (#55955,#55025) exist which point out a - probably not major - breakage

 > but also that packaging is correct, license headers and notices exist etc.
- http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1559297
... I've applied the license header after the releasing, only 2 base files didn't contain
the license header ...

... I'm voting [+1] or as my colleagues would say:
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/seliot/archive/2011/04/25/i-don-t-always-test-my-code-but-when-i-do-i-do-it-in-production.aspx
;)

Andi

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1553336