poi-dev mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <yegor.koz...@dinom.ru>
Subject [VOTE] Release POI 3.10-FINAL
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 05:44:31 GMT
Hi All,

A candidate for the POI-3.10-FINAL release is available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/poi/

The release candidate was built from the REL_3_10-FINAL tag and
includes all changes and fixes committed in trunk up to Thursday, January
16:

 https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/poi/tags/REL_3_10_FINAL/

As with all Apache release votes, please check that not only does the
code work, and no major breakages have occurred since the last
release, but also that packaging is correct, license headers and
notices exist etc.

The vote options are:

 +1  - I support this release
 0   - I don't object to this release, but I haven't checked it
 -1  - There's a problem with the release, and that is ....

I'm voting [+1]. Voting will last one week and end on Thursday, January 23.

P.S. Feel free to update
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/poi/3_10_FINAL/RELEASE-NOTES.txt.

Regards,
Yegor