poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release POI 3.10-FINAL
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 19:32:43 GMT
I just committed the following on trunk: r1559810: "adjust ant-target
check-rat: Download jarfile instead of requiring it locally, write
report to a temporary file and scan it for failures to break the build
if necessary"

This also enabled us to add the rat-check to the Jenkins builds via r1559813.

BTW, on trunk it already runs fine again as Andreas fixed the
header-problems there already.

Thanks... Dominik.