poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Another beta?
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 01:27:48 GMT
Hi NIck,

I think you hang out on the Tika dev list. Do you know when the next major release of Tika
is coming? When do we need to release to be included?

If I knew that it might help get some daylight cycles on POI.

Regards,
Dave

On Jan 14, 2014, at 9:30 AM, Nick Burch wrote:

> Hi All
>
> It has been a while since our last beta, and the change list <http://poi.apache.org/changes.html>
seems to show we've fixed rather a lot of bugs since 3.10 beta 2. However, we still have some
community contributed patches that haven't been applied, and a few bugs that I've heard various
committers mention they want to fix first.