poi-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Beeker <andreas.bee...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Another beta?
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 00:57:45 GMT
Hi Nick,

I'll be busy with #56004 in the next few weeks and therefore won't touch many patches. So
I currently would prefer to have a final soon.

and regarding the release management .... "look there is a three-headed-monkey!" ;) ...ok
seriously, after reading [1]
 I hope one of the veterans will do it ...

Andi

[1] https://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html