poi-dev mailing list archives

From kiwiwings <kiwiwi...@apache.org>
Subject failing gump build and xmlinputfactory
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 09:50:39 GMT
Hi,

our gump build is still failing [1] and I've tried to work around the
missing woodstox
reference in TestPPTX2PNG and PresetGeometries.

I don't understand why the fallback value is pointing to WstxInputFactory -
this should be the internal jdk class. the gump build is running under jdk8,
maybe I grabbed the wrong sources, but the code seemed to be similar to jdk7
and there the fallback value is a constant pointing to the internal xml
factory.

Do you have any glue?

Next step would be to contact the xerces guys.

Andi

[1]
http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/poi/poi/gump_work/build_poi_poi.html