poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Minutes from discussion at ApacheCon Core Europe 2015
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 20:36:54 GMT
FYI, I did a quick research on Git-SVN, there is documentation for how
to use the Git-SVN bridge at
https://wiki.apache.org/general/GitAtApache, sharing this Git-Repo
further while keeping the SVN-link is unfortunatly not possible due to
the way git-svn works, i.e. you always rebase onto the latest from
SVN, so the local changes are always "rebased" onto the SVN-data and
thus "pushing" to other Git repositories is not possible.

Dominik.