poi-dev mailing list archives

From kiwiwings <kiwiwi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache POI 3.14-final release (RC1)
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 12:26:02 GMT
Javen O'Neal wrote
> This was an insignificant change to POI, so I would omit it from the
> release notes.

Is there something which I should highlight instead?

I haven't reviewed those many changes and only use the assigned component in
bugzilla
to find out where a patch was finally applied to (i.e. "ss common" for both
merged region fixes).

Sorry for my ignorance and lack of involvement, but based on the headings in
the changes page,
most changes look minor to me ... so please prove me wrong and of course I
will change the
announcement accordingly

Andi