poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache POI 3.14-final release (RC1)
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 16:30:22 GMT
Hi,

I see the following additions to the changelog:

Excel: Allow to set multiple cell style properties at once
Excel: Add API for inserting ignored warnings into XSSF sheets. This can be
used e.g. to suppress 'number stored as text' warnings.
Excel: New version of ooxml-schema and ooxml-security jars to incorporate
newer code (or whatever the reason was for it, was it Visio-Support?)
Common: Update third-party dependencies: commons-logging, commons-codec,
xmlsec, bouncy-castly, ...

One thing I saw is that the version-number in the "sonar" directory in the
source-packages is not updated to "3.14", it still is at "3.14beta1". I
don't think it is a big problem as these files are only used for running
Sonar checks on apache hardware, but maybe we can update the release-guide
and/or scripts to also set the version there when updating to the release
version.

Otherwise the packaged source looks fine, local tests with the binaries
also look good

So +1 from me

Dominik.