poi-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Beeker <kiwiwi...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache POI 3.14-final release (RC1)
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2016 02:03:47 GMT
This vote has passed with 4x PMC +1 votes.

I'll release the artifacts on Sunday evening and
announce the release on the website, when I see the files on maven central.

the new proposed notable changelog is: ...

Common: OPC relation fix for multiple same named ids (#54916)
Common: Update third-party dependencies: commons-logging, commons-codec, xmlsec, bouncycastle
Excel: Allow to set multiple cell style properties at once (#58633)
Excel: Add API for inserting ignored warnings into XSSF sheets.
       This can be used e.g. to suppress 'number stored as text' warnings. (#56892)
Powerpoint:
HSLF: various fixes for parsing and rendering
WMF:  new API for WMF parsing and rendering (for Powerpoint)
XWPF: various fixes for handling paragraphs and tables

The schema updates were already in POI 3.14-beta1 ... therefore I omit the following:
Excel: New version of ooxml-schema and ooxml-security jars to incorporate newer code

Andi