poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Pivot bugs
Date Mon, 30 May 2016 12:57:34 GMT
Hi,

Please note that nobody is paid for working on Apache POI and so people
tend to work mostly in areas of their own interest/need.

It seems there is currently nobody who actively works on Pivot tables as
some bugs are open for some time without a lot of progress and we also
document it as "partially supported" at
http://poi.apache.org/spreadsheet/limitations.html

So if you would like to have functionality improved unfortunately your best
option is to take a look to see if you can fix/improve the code in this
area yourself. We gladly accept patches if they are well done and include
proper unit-tests!

Thanks... Dominik.

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 12:22 PM, Michael Vlasov <michael.vlasov@rozdoum.com