poi-dev mailing list archives

From Alain FAGOT BÉAREZ <ABea...@FOR-Scala.IT>
Subject Re: XDDF implementation shared between XSSFChart and XSLFChart
Date Sun, 13 Aug 2017 05:21:35 GMT
Hi,

@pjfanning: In the current state, delegating to the XDDF from the legacy SS and XSSF implementation
would not be feasible. Some constants were defined in Enum types and I don’t know how to
“redirect” an Enum value to the new implementation of it.

@Greg: I don’t know how deep your code goes throughout the CT* side. For the user model,
I tried to put as much as possible of the common code in the abstract XDDFChartData, XDDFChartData.Series
and XDDFChartAxis, with concrete implementations in the subclasses. If you could point me
to some repository where I could take a look at your current uses of chart related CT* internals,
I could focus on preparing a user model API for these uses.

@Andi: I did not put any @Removal on the @Deprecated elements. Maybe all the classes in the
XDDF package should be marked as @Beta as well.

Best regards,
Alain