poi-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Beeker <kiwiwi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache POI 3.17 release (RC2)
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 20:01:43 GMT
> sorry, I know this is a fair bit of work
The plain release candidate creation is 3 lines of shell commands.

The common-crawl tests are, as far as I understood Dominik, also quite automated.

I would object, if we would commit something big like #61469 just before release.

So +1 for having #61468 in 3.17.

If no-one minds, I would create RC3 tomorrow evening.

Andi