poi-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Woolsey <greg.wool...@gmail.com>
Subject 3.17-beta2 vs. 3.17 final?
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2017 17:16:21 GMT
I could use a new release, don't care what we call it :)

Anyone have pending things they want to get finalized first?  We had
targeted end of summer for 3.17 final, but I don't remember any hard
criteria for what folks wanted included in 3.17.

I know there's been discussion about a new unified charts API, but as
that's new work, and should probably start out as a beta to gather feedback
and leave room for API changes, I don't feel it needs to be in 3.17.

I noticed last night my commit didn't cause any build failures, so it
appears all the work figuring out which build instances aren't stable has
paid off for now.