poi-dev mailing list archives

From kiwiwings <kiwiwi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Snapshot repository
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2020 14:27:01 GMT
Ghazi TRIKI wrote
> To Andreas, I have run some tests for converting PPTX to PNG. The result
> should be in your private inbox :). I would say 95% of the cases work fine

I'll have a look at the files tonight, but the usual unsupported case are
charts in PPTX. Although there is some implementation going via XDDF to
handle charts, I haven't implemented anything on the Common SL renderer for
it.

Ghazi TRIKI wrote
> Then next I would like to export PPTX to SVG. The updated documentation
> does not show how to convert to SVG. Could anyone provide a working
> example please?

This hasn't been tested at all - you can try your luck with the Batik
Renderer:
https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/using/svg-generator.html

Andi

--