From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: Synchronized and PortletConfig
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2001 18:22:35 GMT
Raphaƫl Luta wrote:

 > The current portlet architecture will be kept for backward compability
 > for will should be phased out in favor of the new portlet container
system.

Does it mean that you think we should go on with these patches?

I'm +1, just to play with the issues and be more prepared to spot any
remaining problem
in the new implementation you're working on.

 > The new implementation is still very much in flux but you can see the
 > work done
 > about it in the 'psml_02-branch' branch or by monitoring the CVS
commits...

I will take a look ASAP (in a separate working copy).

I just noticed it when you said (I should be subscribed to the jserv-dev
list...)

(Resent. I sent it to the wrong list)