From bill parducci <b...@parducci.net>
Subject Re: PSML_02 branch status & new customizer
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 16:16:08 GMT
it would be nice to see psml data storage abstracted away from files. sticking personalization
information into an ldap data source (or db if you are less enlightened :o) would not only
reduce
the admin overhead of a 'psml farm', but would make great strides in providing a foundation
for the
customization/peronsalization tools that you are looking for.