From Raphaël Luta <raphael.l...@networks.groupvu.com>
Subject Re: PSML_02 branch status & new customizer
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 20:47:05 GMT
Steve Freeman wrote:

> You're confusing portlet content with the content consisting solely of a
> selection of portlets.
>
> Portlets and their associated data sources manage the content *of* the
> portlets.  I was not speaking of this part of the picture.
>
> The configurator manages the portlet content of (read: the portlets that
> are selected for) the page that is viewed.  This is the aspect to which I
> referred.

OK. I understand what you mean, but IMO component management is not
content management, there's still something that needs to be done in
order to provide a customizable content view to the user.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael.luta@networks.groupvu.com
Vivendi Universal Networks - Services Manager / Paris